Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Some other key things last summer

I promise I will get back to Fandango but there were some other key things which were highlights during this past summer. One was that the end of the school year marked Danielle's first graduation! She graduated from her first daycare, Casis Future Cougar Academy and spent the summer looking forward to starting the fall as a Casis Cougar Cub! We can already tell you that she really used that as the moment she knew she was no longer a baby and is now a big girl.







The other big thing which takes up some of the spring and summer is the University of Texas Baseball season. Yes, they finished the year 2nd in the nation after taking the LSU Tigers to a 3rd and winner-take-all National Championship game. That also started an interesting streak for UT as they finished the 2009 season in 2nd place for baseball, Women's Volleyball and Football. Anyway, I thought I should include just a couple of pics from baseball season to capture how the kids are growing and having fun throughout the year.


I wish this post included pictures of Fandango at the College World Series but they stopped allowing RV parking in the left field lot a few years ago. I guess I missed my chance to experience that with my own RV. Oh well, more Fandango news and pics to come.

No comments: