Monday, December 1, 2008

OK, OK! Pictures of the Inside!

Yes, I actually posted pictures of two freshly painted propane tanks before I bothered to post pictures of the inside. I am not doing a lot of work on the inside (Knock on wood!) so why bother?
OK, I get it. I would like to thank everyone on Marcus' Airstream blog who saw some pics of Fandango and have been clamoring for pics of the interior.
I promise to take a few more but these are the best pics that show how the inside is actually in original condition. Enjoy!
What can I say? It's the original 1972 orange interior with orange flower seats, wood cabinets and orange carpet. I wil admit we put some beige runner carpets down when we use it but that is partially because it makes it easier to clean.




From the far couch you see in the picture above, turned around towards the front.





The rear couch which has two seat belts and folds into the master bed (4' wide bed). There is a 4' bunk above it and another 4' bunk above the drivers seat. The dinette folds to a smaller bed as well.

The drivers seat and the front passengers seat. The passengers seat seats only one while driving but as you can see it can hold two while camping. That is a 4' wide bunk bed above the drivers seat.

Closets...always important. BTW, the furnace is directly below the floor of the closet. I am going to rip the furnace out and use that as additional storage.

Not the inside but here is a pic of the Onan Generator. Between that and the propane tanks, we are ready to boondock! OK, I also have to fix that stinking water pump which is leaking and capped off.

3 comments:

utee94 said...

Looks awesome, thanks for the pictures Greg!

Frank Yensan said...

I thought you were crazy when Marcus told me you were buying that. I think that is one cool Moho and hope you might consider coming out to the CBR with Marcus in April. Also, can I link your blog to mine?

Greg Dvorak said...

Sure, Frank, feel free to link my blog.

Marcus and a few others were pretty concerned too...until they came out and looked at it. Everyone pretty much was for buying it after seeing how well the previous owners cared for it. The only real concern that ever surfaced was the exhaust manifold. I still need to replace it. It is just really hard to access so I just need to carve out enough time to deal with it.